I’ve been Awarded…
Posted: February 15, 2012 Filed under: Scrapbooking
What a fun and sweet surprise! I’m SO honored! Sarah Webb, a very talented Pebbles DT Member and fellow Pretty Little Studio DT Member, has nominated me for this:
Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them!
Here are The Rules:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare…other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all…..have fun and spread the love!
Here are My Five Picks (in no particular order):
1. Latrice Murphy
is a designer with May Arts. I love her cards and tutorials!
2. Cheryl Leong
is a sweet fellow PLS DT member. I love the style of her LO’s!
3. Claudia Matthews
is a wonderful scrapbooker that I met through the Make Something Splendid website. I love her whimsical projects!
4. Amy Cannon
is another great scrapbooker that I met through the Make Something Splendid website. I love her misting & LO’s!
5. Gaëlle Fauglas
is a former designer with Sassafras. I love her scrapbooking & mixed media work!