Scrapbook & Cards Today MagazinePosted: September 21, 2012
Hey! Happy Friday, Everyone! I received some very happy mail yesterday…
I received a package from Catherine at Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine. My “I Can Let You Grow” layout is on page 61! Thanks SO MUCH to Catherine Tachdjian (Publisher), Becky Fleck (Editor), and Everyone at Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine for this thrilling honor!
This Fall 2012 issue is now available! It’s full of inspiration, a brand new look, and more pages! You can flip through the Fall issue with their online viewer or download the full issue.
Here is some of what you’ll find in this issue…
- This to That! – With a pinch of this and a dash of that, everyday layouts go from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Memorabilia – Get your treasured mementos out of the shoebox and onto your pages!
- PageMaps – Becky Fleck has provided beautiful monthly sketches and 5 bonus sketches (including card sketches!) just for you and they can be printed right from our website!
- The Colour Suite – Summer Fullerton brings you a palette of rich, fall hues!
- Designer’s Notebook – Break out those circle punches as Vicki shares amazing tips for you to try!
I love Fall! It is hands down my favorite season of the year. Ahhhh. The beauty, colors, cool and crisp air, smells, fashion, and fun this season brings just can’t be beat. You’ll fall in love (tee-hee) with this Fall 2012 Issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine. You can click here to go check it out now and get inspired. Have a Great Weekend and Happy Creating, Everyone! Ooooo…I can’t wait to go to the pumpkin farm next weekend! Wooo-Hoooo!